At Printexpress.ng, we believe you should be aware of information we collect and how we use them to serve you. Please note that privacy is as important to us as it is to you. Giving us your personal details and data is an act of trust, and one that we take seriously. Printexpress.ng will never show your details to anyone else, sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party without your prior consent. And unless you give us specific consent to act otherwise, the following Privacy and policy outlines how Printexpress.ng handles your private information.
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Printexpress.ng collects your personal information when you use our website:
What we collect
- Full name
- Email address
- Shipping Address
- Telephone number
How we use it
- To communicate with you on PRINTEXPRESS.NG-related matters
- To provide you with order and billing history information
- To process your order and give you updates at every stage
Updating Your Personal Information
- If you want to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or preferred communication method after you’ve registered; you can access your account in my account session of Printexpress.ng and make any changes you would love to make.
Payment and Card Details
- All Credit card and Debit card payments on Printexpress.ng are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Nigerian banks. Printexpress.ng uses latest encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the Banks for processing the payment. Printexpress.ng does not store your card details as all transactions on your cards are routed through trusted payment gateways giving your maximum security, protection and rest of mind
To get the most out of Printexpress.ng, your computer will need to accept Cookies, as we’re only able to provide you with certain personalized features of our website by using them. This will also help us serve you in best ways.
Just to emphasis, our Cookies don’t store sensitive personal information: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete Cookies from Printexpress.ng, or any other website, you can easily use your browser to do this.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Printexpress.ng is committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except:
Disclosure for legal reasons
- We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to third parties make a legally compliant request for its disclosure when backed by Legal requests according to the laws of the country in which we operate.
Performance of our operations
- The service is necessary for the performance of our operations: mail delivery, hosting services, protecting us from fraud, and payment of your account.
Changes in Printexpress.ng business
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Transfer of information
- Personal information collected on Printexpress.ng may be stored and processed in the Nigeria or any other country in which Printexpress.ng maintain facilities and servers, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside your country.
- We will not supply your personal data to a third party for commercial exploitation unless explicitly authorized by you; so you can sleep easy knowing that we won’t sell your name, personal details or email addresses to any third party without express consent from you.
Data Retention Period
5. FACEBOOK PHOTO PERMISSIONS
- While creating designs using the Printexpress.ng design tool and you intend to insert pictures from your Facebook account, Printexpress.ng may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform such actions with your Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it.
The permissions asked are the following:
- Basic information
By default, this includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture, gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends, are also available. If the user has made more of their data public, more information will be available.
Provides access to the photos you have uploaded on Facebook, and photos you have been tagged in.
Printexpress.ng does not make use of any information or data directly and will not share such information with anybody.
Printexpress.ng Social ‘share’ tools
- If you decide to ‘share’ Printexpress.ng content with friends through social networks – like Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent Cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these Cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their Cookies and how to manage them.
6. OPT-OUT POLICY: YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT
- You can access your account on the site to update and correct the details that we gathered when you subscribed. You must be logged in to access this information. All information is password-protected so no one can access the information but you.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- Our site may contain links to other sites. Printexpress.ng is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of those web sites.
9. CONTACTING PRINTEXPRESS.NG